The academic results of the school are a matter of pride, and a testimony to the expert curricular planning of the school and its teachers. In addition, students show exemplary performance in public examinations and competitions conducted by prestigious organizations, setting standards and matching their abilities at the Ward, District, State, National, and International levels.
For holistic development of students, the school offers various public exams and inter-school competitions:
- Elementary Drawing Exam
- Intermediate Drawing Exam
- Marathi Public Exam
- Hindi Public Exam
- Assets Exam
- Scholarship Exam
- Maths Concepts
- NECM – Ganit Exam
- Balvaigyanik Exam
- Silver Zone Exam
- International Promotion of Maths Exam
- Maharashtra Talent Exam
- National Talent Exam
- Innovative English Exam
- Cambridge Examination
- SOF - Maths, Science, English, Cyber Olympiad Exams
- British Council Reading Challenge
Interschool competitions offered through the year: Creative writing, Music, Drama, Elocution, Recitation, Art/Craft, Debate and Dance etc.
Inter BCG competitions:
Students also have the opportunity to match their skills with other schools in the
inter BCG competitions - Athlein (Sports), Mastermind (Quiz), UniqVerse (Poetry),
Vivacita (Drama), Terpsichore (Dance), Snapshots (Photography), Oration (Elocution),
Ingenium (Speed of thought) and many more exciting events through the year.
Community awareness programmes wherein students participate along with NGOs on social causes. Some of the NGOs the school works with are Great Banyan (recycling paper to provide note books to underprivileged children), Mother Earth, Red Cross, and Environment Focus Group (promoting objectives of the International Year of Forests).
The school has won accolades in the educational community, acknowledging its progressive and student sensitive learning environment as well as its high quality staff:
- Awarded the prestigious International School Award (ISA) for International dimension to curriculum by the British Council.
- School received an award for excellence performance in SSC board examination 2011-2012 at Adarsh Sports and Education Trust.
- Principal Ms. Poonam Arora received the award for her valuable contribution towards society by Punjab Global Foundation.
- The IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Certificate of Merit in Education, 2008.
- The International Organization for Standardization (ISO 9001:2000) from 2004 to 2010.
- Implementation of Child Protection Policy in school
- The school is ISO 9001-2015 certified
- Rated 6th in Mumbai for implementation of International and State curriculum and 2nd Best School in the zone by the Times Survey in 2015.
- Featured in the 3rd edition of Digital Learning magazine and ranked among the Best schools for the year 2015.
- For the 2nd consecutive year bagged a place among the top 10 International schools of Mumbai as per Times School Survey.
- School ranked no.17 in India, no.3 Maharashtra and Ranked no.3 in Mumbai by Education Today
- Friends Cup Football (Sri Lanka) for the year 2015 – fourth place
- The school has been awarded a 6 Star Gold rating by the World Education Foundation 2016.
- The school has been ranked 8 th in Mumbai and 3rd best in Zone B for National + International Curriculum in the Times School Survey in 2016.
- International School Award (ISA) by the British Council for the second consecutive term
- Awarded at International level for promoting Western Music
- Global Teacher Accreditation Award by British Council
- DANA Cup Football (UK) for the year 2016- Group Winners
- Punjab Global Foundation- Valuable Contribution towards The Grand Arts Show-Incredible Art.
- The Malaysia International Children’s Choral Festival Friendship Concert-2016
- London Tiger tie up with School 2016.
- KP west ward Math teaching aid – 1 st prize and selected for Zonal level 2016
- KP west ward teachers’ Mono acting competition 1 st prize and selected for Zonal level 2016
- KP west ward teachers’ Adult Education Project 1 st prize and selected for Zonal level 2015
- Participation in ‘Concours Romain Rolland’ a programme by Alliance Francaise , Rouen, France 2016.
- Participation in Model United Nation (MUN) for 2016-17
- Principal awarded for valuable contribution towards society by Teachers Association
- Principal awarded for 100% result at SSC for 6 consecutive years
- Principal awarded for Best Results in the Ward
- Principal awarded for excellent performance of students for Silver Zone International Olympiads 2016.
- Eastman CUP Football Match National Level 2016- Master Akshit Uchil Best Goal Keeper
- School ranked no.1 in Maharashtra by Education Today parameter wise for Individual Attention to students in the year 2017.
- 2 students selected by Handball Federation of India to play National Level Under 17
- Voices of World- Western Music Choir Competition got Second place all over Mumbai
- Inter School Teacher Music Competition – First Place – Solo and Group Singing and Second Place- Duet.
- Participated in Future 50 Schools Shaping Success
- School partnering with Mr.Afroz Shah for Versova Beach Cleanup – A project tied up with United National.
- SAFE KIDS an initiative by teachers to bring awareness about the need to keep our children safe in the form of a play at Infiniti Mall, Andheri West.
- Participation in Model United Nation (MUN) and two students awarded “Best Delegate” and “Special Mention”.
- 2 students selected by MAHARASHTRA FOOTBALL MISSION 1 MILLION
- We are on 'Fire to Inspire the innovative successful business trend …. So we are ‘TRENDOVATIVE'- A School Enterprise Challenge which is global business start-up Awards Programme run by the educational charity Teach A Man To Fish.
- Awarded by UN Environment Head Mr.Erik Solheim for commendable work in World’s Largest Beach Clean Up on World Environment Day 2018.
- Participation in the ATEITIS CUP 2018 International Youth Football Tournament held at Lithuania.
- The school has been crowned as "Best School using Technology Award" by International School Award, Dubai
- The school has been awarded by Hindustan Times for being one of the Top Schools in Mumbai
- The principal has been awarded as ‘GEM of Asia Education Excellence Award’ by International Business Council
- Attended 1 day workshop on Teaching for Success: Leading effective teaching and learning by British Council conducted by Duncan Wilson
- National School Award for Kindergarten Section under the category- Upcoming School of the year 2019.
- National School Awards for Commendable Contribution in Changing the Education System 2019.
- Future 50 School Leaders Award 2019
- Awarded as Excellence in Sports & Physical Education Program by ELDROK India K-12